truth about design

DESIGN Is Thinking Made Visual

Tuesday, November 03, 2009






DESIGN Is Thinking Made Visual
About Me:
I started designing at the age of, well....as soon as I could line up my blocks with letters and colors.

Received my
BFA from the Portland School of Art in 1984.

went to Yale studied design in Switzerland

Traveled extensively, lived in other states, always returning to Portland, Maine. My home base.

Freelance work has allowed me to work with premier designers and artists throughout the country, from California to Boston, as well as here in Maine.

For me, creating exceptional design involves a shared responsibility between the client and myself.

Combining my extensive design expertise and strong commitment to creative clarity with the client’s own insights and direction, leads to fantastic end results. Results clients regard as their visual identities, aka ICONS.

I work for verbal/visual results -the combination of design knowledge/experience, well crafted information, and thought provoking visual play.



DESIGNEVERYTHING
is my visual identity, and it is also my professional,creative mantra.



Olympics Visual
never left the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment