truth about design

DESIGN Is Thinking Made Visual

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

sadness sets in





Today I awoke with a sickness in my heART . THE sun was bright the air was cool the sounds of peace . put on my leg and limped it to the day with a sickness in my heART , not that NO on ONE was defeated . " my expectation from the start was it was not going to pass " more that what this will say to the rest of the states . my heART is sickened . art lives on and the messages continue . confused , loved , shared friendship , BIG thingS are gonna happen . leaves fall but are moved by the winds of change .
" ONE MAINE"





My take on No on 1 " One MAINE "

2 comments:

  1. lets not play the blame game - KNOW better BE better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd that was beautiful. I read in the Times record that younger people are not as fearful and homophobic as older people. So I think that better things will happen in the future. Still I am so sad that we were unable to lead the way to equality. I was so hoping that Maine could do better than this.

    ReplyDelete